Inexpensive crossover based on Solaris released HyundaiSeptember 3, 2019
The new HB20 crossover is preparing for debut. The presentation is scheduled for September 16.
Hyundai HB20 is based on the platform from Solaris, however, the new version received a slightly updated platform, thanks to this the model has increased in dimensions – the length of the new 3920 mm, the distance between the axles – 2500 mm.
The teaser does not give a clear idea of the exterior of the crossover, but experts suggest that it will be made in the style of the concept from 2018. The lining on the rear pillars will be saved, the interior will show a dashboard in digital and a “floating” touch multimedia.
In the engine compartment, a 1.0 liter turbo engine of 120 hp will most likely be installed. with 6-speed automatic transmission and atmospheric engine with the same volume of 80 hp and 5AKPP.
Already in the fall, the novelty will be put on sale, the cost has not yet been announced, the current version in Brazil costs from 44,490 reais
- Future GAC electric cars will get BlackBerry driving assistance technology
- Volkswagen designer predicted the rise in popularity of colorful cars
- Premium Genesis electric crossover spotted in tests
- Ford presented a new crossover Equator
- Volkswagen Golf retains its European bestseller title in 2020