Ineos Grenadier will use BMW motorsAugust 19, 2020
A new video from the company demonstrates this.
According to the published data, buyers of cars Ineos Grenadier will be able to independently choose between in-line 6-cylinder diesel and gasoline engines from BMW. It is noted that the engines will undergo some modifications to provide SUVs with dynamics.
Among other things, the video reveals that the Ineos Grenadier SUVs will be available exclusively with an 8-speed automatic transmission from ZF. In addition, the cars of the brand will use a permanent all-wheel drive system, a differential lock and a reduction gear.
After assembling the first production vehicles, they will cover a global mileage of 1.8 million kilometers. During these tests, Ineos Grenadier specialists will bring the engines, transmission and all-wheel drive system to perfection. It is noted that the SUV control will be simple and intuitive even for novice drivers.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network