Ineos Grenadier will use BMW motorsAugust 19, 2020
A new video from the company demonstrates this.
According to the published data, buyers of cars Ineos Grenadier will be able to independently choose between in-line 6-cylinder diesel and gasoline engines from BMW. It is noted that the engines will undergo some modifications to provide SUVs with dynamics.
Among other things, the video reveals that the Ineos Grenadier SUVs will be available exclusively with an 8-speed automatic transmission from ZF. In addition, the cars of the brand will use a permanent all-wheel drive system, a differential lock and a reduction gear.
After assembling the first production vehicles, they will cover a global mileage of 1.8 million kilometers. During these tests, Ineos Grenadier specialists will bring the engines, transmission and all-wheel drive system to perfection. It is noted that the SUV control will be simple and intuitive even for novice drivers.
- Elon Musk promised an affordable electric car for Europe
- Electric cars Audi E-Tron and E-Tron Sportback have been updated
- Serial production of Skoda Enyaq iV electric car started in the Czech Republic
- Elon Musk named the range of the electric Tesla truck
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021