Industrial Moto presents the Honda Grom with a sidecarJune 6, 2019
The customizer from Virginia has created a special kit for upgrading a Japanese bike. For recreation or off-road adventures – choose for yourself why you may need an unusual bike.
The full name of the project that Tyler Haines worked at from Industrial Moto, GUS – Grom Utility Sidecar. Behind it lies a carriage stroller for a Honda Grom, quite simple and functional, giving the motorcycle the very off-road effect.
The kit has several versions, the cost of the base is $ 1,600. But it is necessary to hurry, since the June orders have already been bought.
The GUS kit includes a specially crafted suspension, a removable passenger seat and handle, attachment accessories, as well as a case, LED optics and a D-ring circuit. The stroller has high ground clearance and a large set of the same accessories. So a custom fit for any kind of recreation, whether fishing, hunting, or a country picnic.
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future
- Hyundai has updated the “charged” Hyundai i30 N
- Hyundai is testing a new passenger bus
- Compact crossover Seat Arona is preparing for restyling