Indian Tata Motors introduced three updated models at onceJanuary 15, 2020
We are talking about cars Nexon, Tiago and Tigor. Modernization concerned mainly the exterior.
The Indian automaker Tata Motors immediately updated three cars from its lineup and showed them in the photographs. The changes affected mainly the appearance, after the upgrade, the cost of the car will increase. The Nexon crossover received a stylish grille and updated optics. Designers took an unusual path today and did not make the grille massive – the main emphasis in the front of the car rests on a completely new bumper with a complex design. It is expected that after the updated model enters the market, it will rise in price by 140 thousand rupees
But the Tiago hatchback and the compact Tigor coupe-crossover received similar changes. Note the new design of the grille and headlights, which are now a single unit.
In addition, the developers changed the line of the hood, updated the bumper and added a significant amount of chrome to the car. The exact prices for these models will be announced closer to the start of sales, however, experts suggest that they will rise in price by about 45-50 thousand rupees
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021