Indian Scout / Scout Bobber motorcycles are withdrawn due to dopaxMarch 18, 2019
The American organization NHTSA (National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration) announced the recall of the Indian Scout motorcycles 2015-2019 and Indian Scout Bobber 2018-2019.
In the description of the review mentioned accessory brake lever. In the United States, 60 such parts were sold. In other countries it is not known, it is necessary to clarify information from dealers.
Lever number: 2883795-658.
In the US, the Indian Motorcycles company will make a replacement for free.
The report states that as a result of improper installation of the brake lever adjustment screw, the front brake may operate independently. Of course, arbitrary braking can lead to undesirable consequences, so inspection and replacement are necessary.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily