Indian recalls motorcycles Indian Scout 2019April 5, 2019
Day recalls. Indian withdraws Scout range motorcycles due to problems with brake components.
In the recall, the main focus is on the ABS unit installed on Indian Scout, Scout Bobber, Scout Sixty 2019 motorcycles. In the United States, only 2,702 motorcycles are recalled.
The new review is in addition to last year’s Indian Scout motorcycle recall.
According to the description in the brake system, air may still be at the production stage, as a result of which the braking power and system efficiency will decrease.
How to determine? Brake controls may be too soft. Reducing the effectiveness of the braking system affects safety and can cause an accident.
- Electrification is gaining momentum: Volkswagen ID.3 nearly overtakes Golf
- BMW abandons a number of international events
- Volkswagen will cut production in Germany in February due to a shortage of microchips
- Genesis brings new items to Europe
- Kia’s new electric crossover could become the brand’s best-selling electric vehicle in Europe