Indian recalls motorcycles Indian Scout 2019April 5, 2019
Day recalls. Indian withdraws Scout range motorcycles due to problems with brake components.
In the recall, the main focus is on the ABS unit installed on Indian Scout, Scout Bobber, Scout Sixty 2019 motorcycles. In the United States, only 2,702 motorcycles are recalled.
The new review is in addition to last year’s Indian Scout motorcycle recall.
According to the description in the brake system, air may still be at the production stage, as a result of which the braking power and system efficiency will decrease.
How to determine? Brake controls may be too soft. Reducing the effectiveness of the braking system affects safety and can cause an accident.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers