India started selling the cheapest car in the worldMarch 20, 2019
Indian automaker Bajaj began domestic sales of the small model Qute.
The cost of the car will be 263 thousand rupees (about 3.8 thousand dollars).
According to the publication, the serial production of Bajaj Qute was launched in 2015, but the company delivered these cars exclusively for export, as the model is legally a quad, and in the Indian Central Motor Vehicles Rules, operating since 1989, This category of vehicles was absent.
In 2017, the Indian Ministry of Road Transport and Highways published a draft amendment that allows for the operation and sale of ATVs in the country. The project was adopted in June 2018, and it came into force only now.
The length of the Bajaj Qute is 2752 mm, width – 1312 mm, and height – 1652. The car is equipped with a 13 hp single-cylinder engine. The machine is able to develop a maximum speed of 70 km / h. Fuel consumption per 100 km does not exceed 3 liters.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration