Independent designers brightened up the anticipation of the debut of the Volkswagen Polo GTI hot hatch with a new renderApril 27, 2021
Last week Volkswagen revealed the updated Polo hatchback. And this summer, the German automaker will unveil a hotter hatchback.
What will be the Volkswagen Polo GTI, Motor.es designers tried to present. For this visualization, the authors turned to the “charged” Golf GTI. From her, the future hot hatch borrowed the design of the lower bumper with LED units integrated into a honeycomb pattern.
And also such a “Polo” received upgraded headlights, interconnected by a thin LED strip. Not without red decor in the exterior. So, a bright finish is present at the bottom of the radiator grille. But the bumpers got a black finish.
The rear of the Polo GTI is adorned with sporty round twin tailpipes. And the car on the renders lost the Polo badge – its place was taken by the red GTI inscription.
The standard Polo gets a new digital instrument cluster and climate control from the refreshed Arteon and Tiguan. The same new items will go to the “hot Polo GTI.
The new Polo can get a 207-horsepower two-liter turbo engine. For comparison, a regular Polo only produces 110 horsepower.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km