Independent designer unveils bolder version of new Aston Martin DBX crossoverApril 25, 2021
The sports crossover Aston Martin DBX has tried on the classic design of the British brand with some modern details. A curious render of a luxury SUV has leaked online, showing what this car would look like if the British were less conservative.
This visualization was created by Chinese designer Jiaqi Han. According to him, this EV render was designed to “create more design possibilities.”
The crossover profile remains sleek, with a sloping roofline, tapered glass line and signature long bonnet.
The most intriguing element of this design project, however, is the doors. They swing open in different directions. This solution allows the use of the freed up space thanks to the electric motors, as well as the long hood. Another key feature of this car is luggage in the center rack.
An electric car based on the Aston Martin DBX would be in line with Aston Martin’s plans to electrify all models by 2025.
So the electric version of the British crossover has a future, and this design project looks very tempting.
Earlier, our portal said that the most powerful Mercedes-AMG GT73e was photographed during tests in a new livery. A prototype of the new hybrid was caught by photo spies near the Mercedes-Benz test center at the Nurburgring.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km