In Wuhan, where the coronavirus appeared, a free taxi was launchedJanuary 28, 2020
Geely is ready to allocate 117 million yuan to be transferred to the Li Shufu Welfare Fund. Recall that Li Shufu is the creator and owner of Geely Auto.
It is planned to accumulate 200 million yuan in this fund. The funds will go to support the provinces of Hubei, Guangdong, Zhejiang and Henan, as well as other areas of China, where outbreaks of coronavirus are now observed.
The fund will purchase and distribute the necessary medical supplies: gauze dressings, disinfectants, medical glasses and the like.
In addition, the organization plans to support the construction of temporary hospitals and provide assistance to physicians, builders, journalists and volunteers, the Geely press service said. In addition, 250,000 medical masks were delivered from Sweden, which are now distributed among the people in the affected areas of China.
Also, Geely will hand over 50 electric taxis to the quarantined city of Wuhan, where members of the coronavirus prevention and control command center can move. In turn, the Geo-owned taxi service KaoKao will carry all citizens absolutely free.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant