In Vietnam, the construction of the Formula 1 track is nearing completionDecember 7, 2019
In the next season in Formula 1, the race will debut in Vietnam – the Grand Prix in the streets of Hanoi will be held from April 3 to 5. There is not much time left for the construction of the route, but work is in full swing. Today, the organizers of the stage published fresh photos that give an idea of the work already done.
The construction of a stationary complex of boxes was almost completed. If the builders do not violate the deadlines, then the object will be completely ready by December 31, 2019.
In addition, asphalt laying began. The published photo shows the asphalting process of the reverse straight line from the ninth to eleventh bends, one and a half kilometers long. According to calculations, at the end of a direct car they will reach speeds of 335 km / h.
The lap length of the Vietnamese track is 5607 meters. The asphalt laying will be completed in early January 2020. Then the final stage of preparation and homologation of the FIA will begin. After this, the track will be ready to accept the stage of Formula 1.
- Tesla bought a plot in a special zone for a factory in Germany with a scandal
- New Honda Breeze outperforms KIA Sportage
- The network got the first images of the new low-cost crossover Renault
- Ford and Volkswagen team up to create a seven-seater frame SUV
- The first photos of the updated VW Golf GTI without camouflage appeared