In Vietnam, the construction of the Formula 1 track is nearing completionDecember 7, 2019
In the next season in Formula 1, the race will debut in Vietnam – the Grand Prix in the streets of Hanoi will be held from April 3 to 5. There is not much time left for the construction of the route, but work is in full swing. Today, the organizers of the stage published fresh photos that give an idea of the work already done.
The construction of a stationary complex of boxes was almost completed. If the builders do not violate the deadlines, then the object will be completely ready by December 31, 2019.
In addition, asphalt laying began. The published photo shows the asphalting process of the reverse straight line from the ninth to eleventh bends, one and a half kilometers long. According to calculations, at the end of a direct car they will reach speeds of 335 km / h.
The lap length of the Vietnamese track is 5607 meters. The asphalt laying will be completed in early January 2020. Then the final stage of preparation and homologation of the FIA will begin. After this, the track will be ready to accept the stage of Formula 1.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel