In the W series will give points for super-licensesJuly 18, 2019
To get the superlicense, allowing to compete in Formula 1, the driver must earn 40 points in the other series. To participate in the Friday free races enough 25.
The older the series, the more points for a successful performance – in Formula 2 40 points are received by the whole top three at the end of the season. Next year, the women’s W series will be added to the list of series where you can earn points, which, according to the organizers, will further increase the interest of the participants.
The winner of the W series in 2020 will receive 15 points – the same amount is given for the third place in Formula 3 – and $ 500,000 from the total prize fund, which will be $ 1.5 million.
12 best pilotess of the current season will automatically receive an invitation for the next year, the rest have the opportunity to apply for participation on a general basis.
Fabien Wolvend, a participant in the series: “When a successful pilotess appears on the same Formula 1 team, others will also want to see a woman in their house – they will become more and more.
The car doesn’t care if you are a man or a woman. Of course, piloting requires a good physical form, but this is a question of training, and we train a lot. ”
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web