In the W series will give points for super-licensesJuly 18, 2019
To get the superlicense, allowing to compete in Formula 1, the driver must earn 40 points in the other series. To participate in the Friday free races enough 25.
The older the series, the more points for a successful performance – in Formula 2 40 points are received by the whole top three at the end of the season. Next year, the women’s W series will be added to the list of series where you can earn points, which, according to the organizers, will further increase the interest of the participants.
The winner of the W series in 2020 will receive 15 points – the same amount is given for the third place in Formula 3 – and $ 500,000 from the total prize fund, which will be $ 1.5 million.
12 best pilotess of the current season will automatically receive an invitation for the next year, the rest have the opportunity to apply for participation on a general basis.
Fabien Wolvend, a participant in the series: “When a successful pilotess appears on the same Formula 1 team, others will also want to see a woman in their house – they will become more and more.
The car doesn’t care if you are a man or a woman. Of course, piloting requires a good physical form, but this is a question of training, and we train a lot. ”
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers