In the USA, they found an abandoned Ferrari collection in the field.May 16, 2019
The Silodrome website has a story about the Ferrari collection abandoned in the field. The cars belong to a previously successful lawyer who, due to illness, could not pay for their storage in a closed hangar.
First, the owner of the cars collected “Corvette”, but then switched to European cars. In total, he bought 13 Ferrari cars: Testarossa, 308 Quattrovalvole, 400i, 328 and 348 and Mondial. In 2011-2012, he was diagnosed with a serious illness, so he asked a friend for a fee to move all the cars to the guarded hangar.
Because of the deteriorating state of health, the lawyer missed several payments and rolled out all the cars to the field next to the hangar. Even after receiving the payment they were not returned to the hangar. While there was litigation Ferrari remained in the field and only recently the family of the collector entered into the inheritance. Of the 13 cars, two disappeared without a trace, the rest are planned to be restored and sold.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant