In the USA there is a “war” between pickups and electric carsJanuary 6, 2019
In fact, pickup owners announced a boycott to Tesla electric vehicle owners – they block charging stations for them.
In the United States, the movement against electric vehicles is spreading. It was headed by owners of traditional American pickups. More recently, more and more pickup trucks block access to Supercharger charging, which are built for Tesla cars. Sometimes the cars just stand so that no Tesla could pick up and charge, sometimes owners of pickups also insult the owners of “green” cars. The movement against electric cars has already got the name “freeze” (ICE).
Of course, the owners of Tesla are not in debt – one of them has released a video, as with the Tesla Model X to tow pickup, which prevents refueling.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid