In the USA, the extended Cadillac Escalade was stretched another meter (and added a starry sky)January 23, 2019
California tuner Lexani Motorcars has built a 6.5-meter SUV
California-based Lexani Motorcars has introduced a stretched version of the elongated Cadillac Escalade ESV. The special version was named Viceroy Edition.
The length of the SUV is 5,697 millimeters, however, in the atelier, the car was stretched another 762 millimeters to nearly six and a half meters. The passenger compartment is separated from the front of the cabin, and its height is increased. There are four leather-covered armchairs, a separate air-conditioning system and video conferencing.
The rear passenger compartment is equipped with a 48-inch curved screen TV, iPad Pro tablets with magnetic charges, a Mac Mini computer, a Playstation 4, a champagne refrigerator and glass holders, as well as a starry ceiling.
For a fee for the car, you can order a reservation on the class B7, which can withstand shots with 7.62 caliber bullets.
The cost of such a car is not specified.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station