In the USA, the extended Cadillac Escalade was stretched another meter (and added a starry sky)January 23, 2019
California tuner Lexani Motorcars has built a 6.5-meter SUV
California-based Lexani Motorcars has introduced a stretched version of the elongated Cadillac Escalade ESV. The special version was named Viceroy Edition.
The length of the SUV is 5,697 millimeters, however, in the atelier, the car was stretched another 762 millimeters to nearly six and a half meters. The passenger compartment is separated from the front of the cabin, and its height is increased. There are four leather-covered armchairs, a separate air-conditioning system and video conferencing.
The rear passenger compartment is equipped with a 48-inch curved screen TV, iPad Pro tablets with magnetic charges, a Mac Mini computer, a Playstation 4, a champagne refrigerator and glass holders, as well as a starry ceiling.
For a fee for the car, you can order a reservation on the class B7, which can withstand shots with 7.62 caliber bullets.
The cost of such a car is not specified.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles