In the USA, the 104-year-old veteran got a Chevrolet SonicOctober 3, 2020
One of the American car dealerships presented the 104-year-old war veteran with a new car.
A 104-year-old veteran who wanted to buy himself a car in one of the US car dealerships received a new Chevrolet Sonic as a gift, which costs $ 16,700. We are talking about a New York Auto Show called Joe Basil Chevrolet.
The relevant information is reported by the Actual News edition. It is clarified that the veteran came to the showroom for the 2020 Chevrolet Sonic model of the year, but the company’s management decided to provide the car for free, considering that this person had already done a lot for his country during his service.
The 104-year-old veteran does not say exactly where he served, but he was wearing a cap with the symbols of the 20th US Air Force, which during the war took part in the battles over the Pacific Ocean.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021