In the US, they proposed creating a technology for recognizing drunk drivers while drivingOctober 18, 2019
Preventing motorists from driving while intoxicated, the US government intends to save the lives of approximately 7,000 people a year.
The draft law “On Reducing Drinking Driving for Everyone” (Reduce Impaired Driving for Everyone Act) provides for the allocation of $ 10 million from the state budget for the development of new technologies that provide an opportunity to block driving if a person who drives blood alcohol is more than the established norm.
As emphasized, the creation of the technology will last the next 5 years, and then all types of vehicles will be equipped with detectors.
According to American experts, through the development of new technology, taxpayers will be able to save about $ 200 billion a year. This will be possible by preventing an accident together eliminating the consequences.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network