In the US, the drone Nuro R1 began to deliver products from supermarkets for $ 6December 24, 2018
In Arizona, where the Waymo unmanned taxi was recently launched, they are conducting another experiment with autonomous vehicles.
On the roads of Scottsdale came out Nuro R1 robots that will deliver their products to customers. The service will be available at Fry’s stores.
Robotic Car Nuro R1 is a standalone module, which began testing in 2016. Its maximum speed is 40 km / h, so it is planned to start it on public roads with an appropriate maximum speed limit.
To deliver the order, which, by the way, will cost $ 5.95, you need to select the necessary goods on Fry’s website, and after a while Nuro R1 will bring them to your house.
In case of problems during the delivery, the operators of the mobile can remotely switch them to manual control.
It is worth noting that for some time the company Nuro also tested Toyota Prius cars with autonomous driving technology.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors