In the US, the drone Nuro R1 began to deliver products from supermarkets for $ 6December 24, 2018
In Arizona, where the Waymo unmanned taxi was recently launched, they are conducting another experiment with autonomous vehicles.
On the roads of Scottsdale came out Nuro R1 robots that will deliver their products to customers. The service will be available at Fry’s stores.
Robotic Car Nuro R1 is a standalone module, which began testing in 2016. Its maximum speed is 40 km / h, so it is planned to start it on public roads with an appropriate maximum speed limit.
To deliver the order, which, by the way, will cost $ 5.95, you need to select the necessary goods on Fry’s website, and after a while Nuro R1 will bring them to your house.
In case of problems during the delivery, the operators of the mobile can remotely switch them to manual control.
It is worth noting that for some time the company Nuro also tested Toyota Prius cars with autonomous driving technology.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines