In the US, 13.3 thousand liters of chocolate spilled on the road as a result of an accidentJanuary 15, 2019
The trailer tank as a result of the accident turned over on Monday near the city of Flagstaff (Arizona), as a result of which about 13.3 thousand liters of liquid chocolate was poured onto the roadway. It took about four hours to clean it up, the Arizona Public Security Bureau reported.
“The Chocolate River blocks traffic to the west on I-40 east of Flagstaff. The tanker carrying 13.3 thousand liters of chocolate turned over. The collection promises to be delicious, ” – the agency clarified on Twitter.
Accident did not lead to injury to drivers. The tank suffered significant damage. The cause of the accident was a malfunction of the car’s clutch and trailer with the tank.
Highway I-40, stretching from California to North Carolina, is the 3rd longest US highway. Its length is 4118 km.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV