In the US, 13.3 thousand liters of chocolate spilled on the road as a result of an accidentJanuary 15, 2019
The trailer tank as a result of the accident turned over on Monday near the city of Flagstaff (Arizona), as a result of which about 13.3 thousand liters of liquid chocolate was poured onto the roadway. It took about four hours to clean it up, the Arizona Public Security Bureau reported.
“The Chocolate River blocks traffic to the west on I-40 east of Flagstaff. The tanker carrying 13.3 thousand liters of chocolate turned over. The collection promises to be delicious, ” – the agency clarified on Twitter.
Accident did not lead to injury to drivers. The tank suffered significant damage. The cause of the accident was a malfunction of the car’s clutch and trailer with the tank.
Highway I-40, stretching from California to North Carolina, is the 3rd longest US highway. Its length is 4118 km.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV