In the United States showed the first serial hypercar from SSCAugust 20, 2019
He made his debut at the Car Week in Monterey, becoming one of the highlights of this event.
The first serial hypercar of the American company Shelby Super Cars, specializing in the production of sports cars, was presented at Car Week in Monterey. A novelty called SSC Tuatara will compete for the title of the fastest serial hypercar in the world. According to the assurances of the developers, such a hypercar could well accelerate to the mark of 482.7 km / h. Such an impressive result will help achieve a 5.9-liter gasoline V8 Twin Turbo with a return of 1,350 horsepower on conventional fuel.
If you refuel SSC Tuatara with E85 racing gasoline, you can get power that has grown to 1,750 liters. with.
Over time, the SSC Tuatara will acquire a version in the back of the Targa. Recall that the name is the type of body, which many auto experts refuse to allocate in an independent class. This is a variant of a two-seater roadster equipped with metal safety arches, with front and rear windows rigidly fixed, as well as a folding roof.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires