In the United States showed a special bus for astronauts Airstream Astrovan IIJanuary 5, 2020
After a long break, the cult bus returns to transport the American astronauts to the launch pad.
The debut copy of Airstream Astrovan played an important role in transporting astronauts. But in 2011, the project was turned off.
The new Airstream Astrovan II will transport astronauts to the space Boeing CST-100 Starliner. According to the publication zr, Boeing failed a test flight last year.
Airstream Astrovan II is designed for six astronauts in spacesuits. The seats are located along the walls, due to this, a free area has formed in the central part of the cabin. The car looks like a camper, and the body is decorated with images of the CST-100 Starliner spaceship. In addition, each seat has access to USB ports and an outlet, and a large display is located on the wall.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road