In the United States showed a special bus for astronauts Airstream Astrovan IIJanuary 5, 2020
After a long break, the cult bus returns to transport the American astronauts to the launch pad.
The debut copy of Airstream Astrovan played an important role in transporting astronauts. But in 2011, the project was turned off.
The new Airstream Astrovan II will transport astronauts to the space Boeing CST-100 Starliner. According to the publication zr, Boeing failed a test flight last year.
Airstream Astrovan II is designed for six astronauts in spacesuits. The seats are located along the walls, due to this, a free area has formed in the central part of the cabin. The car looks like a camper, and the body is decorated with images of the CST-100 Starliner spaceship. In addition, each seat has access to USB ports and an outlet, and a large display is located on the wall.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network