In the United States began selling the world’s first flying carDecember 4, 2019
PAL-V pre-orders are already being accepted.
The flying car, dubbed the Pioneer Personal Air Landing Vehicle or PAL-V for short, will go on sale in 2021. The debut of the novelty took place in Florida and so far is the only one of its kind. Such a model will fulfill the popular dream of people to fly in the air, however, it will not be cheap. The cost of PAL-V is 599 thousand dollars and 70 pre-orders have already been left for the new product.
According to the creators, the main emphasis in the design of the model was placed on security, as well as on the harmonization of all legal standards. Pioneer Personal Air Landing Vehicle is able to climb to a height of 3 thousand 810 meters and reach a speed of 321 km / h in the air or 160 km / h on the road. The model is equipped with a four-cylinder gasoline power unit, and two people can be accommodated in the cabin.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US