In the United States began selling the world’s first flying carDecember 4, 2019
PAL-V pre-orders are already being accepted.
The flying car, dubbed the Pioneer Personal Air Landing Vehicle or PAL-V for short, will go on sale in 2021. The debut of the novelty took place in Florida and so far is the only one of its kind. Such a model will fulfill the popular dream of people to fly in the air, however, it will not be cheap. The cost of PAL-V is 599 thousand dollars and 70 pre-orders have already been left for the new product.
According to the creators, the main emphasis in the design of the model was placed on security, as well as on the harmonization of all legal standards. Pioneer Personal Air Landing Vehicle is able to climb to a height of 3 thousand 810 meters and reach a speed of 321 km / h in the air or 160 km / h on the road. The model is equipped with a four-cylinder gasoline power unit, and two people can be accommodated in the cabin.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors