In the UK, the Suzuki Katana Samurai Pack 2020 motorcycle will cost 11,399 poundsMarch 15, 2019
Last fall, the Suzuki Katana motorcycle was officially introduced, and this spring the novelty will appear in many offices.
On Wednesday, the Japanese manufacturer announced the cost of new items in the UK, where the motorcycle with a set of Samurai will be sold at a price of 11 399 pounds. The cost of the Samurai Pack motorcycle is 999 pounds, which is 383 pounds cheaper than with a separate purchase.
The new Suzuki Katana motorcycle is a modern interpretation of the original model, released in the 1980s. The Japanese chose a conservative design. The 999-cc 4-cylinder engine, developed on the basis of the Suzuki GSX-R1000 K5, produces 150 hp. power at 10,000 rpm and torque of 108 Nm at 9,500 rpm. In the standard configuration there is a traction control, ABS, several modes, an inverted fork, radial Brembo calipers. The frame of the motorcycle is made of lightweight aluminum.
“The new Katana is a cool demonstration of Suzuki’s future,” said company president Toshihiro Suzuki.
- Triumph will move most of its production to Thailand
- Ferrari found the cause of engine problems
- Geneva Motor Show Participants Asked for Medical Examination Due to Coronavirus
- Ferrari introduced special measures in connection with the coronavirus
- Kia Corporation Will Show New Logo In October