In the UK, sensors have appeared to identify drivers with phonesApril 13, 2019
In the UK, began to use special sensors that recognize drivers who use mobile phones while driving without hands-free devices. Reports the edition about it the Daily Mail.
The complex is able to recognize 2G, 3G and 4G networks as well as a Bluetooth signal. In that case, if the system does not record the activity of the Bluetooth protocol, then it concludes that the phone is used without a wireless device. Then on a special information signs along the road, a signal appears with a crossed phone.
These complexes appeared on the A34 in Oxfordshire, and then these sensors will begin to be installed on the roads in Hampshire. While the system is used only for preventive purposes, as the electronics have not yet learned how to determine whether the phone is being used by the driver or is in the passenger’s hands.
According to British law, using a mobile phone while driving is punished with six penalty points and a fine of £ 200. Drivers with little experience will have to re-take the exam.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar