In the UK, condemned the gang of mopedsMarch 5, 2019
In the UK, convicted bandits on mopeds, who robbed luxury stores, stole mobile phones and committed other crimes.
The Blackfriars Royal Court considered this case, which was brought to a legal conclusion through the productive work of the police officers.
Miguel Saint-Martin, 21;
Alfi Warri, 21;
Garry Doyle, 18;
Rice Salmon, 20 years old.
Earlier, 18-year-old Henry Histon and several underage children were also convicted.
In 2016, the gang robbed three stores selling mobile phones. Since then, 13 gang members have been convicted between August 2017 and October 2018. Law enforcement agencies have done an impressive job of identifying the perpetrators, gathering evidence and forming the case.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery