In the UK, condemned the gang of mopedsMarch 5, 2019
In the UK, convicted bandits on mopeds, who robbed luxury stores, stole mobile phones and committed other crimes.
The Blackfriars Royal Court considered this case, which was brought to a legal conclusion through the productive work of the police officers.
Miguel Saint-Martin, 21;
Alfi Warri, 21;
Garry Doyle, 18;
Rice Salmon, 20 years old.
Earlier, 18-year-old Henry Histon and several underage children were also convicted.
In 2016, the gang robbed three stores selling mobile phones. Since then, 13 gang members have been convicted between August 2017 and October 2018. Law enforcement agencies have done an impressive job of identifying the perpetrators, gathering evidence and forming the case.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021