In the UK began to take orders for the new Subaru Forester E-BoxerNovember 25, 2019
Subaru has announced the start of accepting orders for the new Forester E-Boxer in the UK, where the car is offered in two trim levels: XE and XE Premium.
The base model, worth £ 33,995, has an infotainment complex with an 8-inch touch screen, front seats with memory function, LED headlights and fog lights, as well as reverse automatic braking and many other functions.
The XE Premium car, available at a price of £ 36,995 has 18-inch alloy wheels with a new design, a sunroof, satellite navigation system, leather seats and a heated steering wheel.
The crossover in both versions is driven by a power unit, which includes a 2-liter engine and a small electric motor. The performance of the power plant is 164 hp. and 259 Nm of torque. The drive is only available full.
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- Daihatsu HiJet or the funniest truck in the world
- Rimac called erroneous information about allegedly sold out supercars Rimac C_Two
- Lotus will offer other companies its platform for electric cars