In the UK began to take orders for the new Subaru Forester E-BoxerNovember 25, 2019
Subaru has announced the start of accepting orders for the new Forester E-Boxer in the UK, where the car is offered in two trim levels: XE and XE Premium.
The base model, worth £ 33,995, has an infotainment complex with an 8-inch touch screen, front seats with memory function, LED headlights and fog lights, as well as reverse automatic braking and many other functions.
The XE Premium car, available at a price of £ 36,995 has 18-inch alloy wheels with a new design, a sunroof, satellite navigation system, leather seats and a heated steering wheel.
The crossover in both versions is driven by a power unit, which includes a 2-liter engine and a small electric motor. The performance of the power plant is 164 hp. and 259 Nm of torque. The drive is only available full.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires