In the stolen car found bourbon, uranium and a rattlesnakeJuly 15, 2019
The police stopped the wanted Ford Expedition and found inside an open bottle of bourbon, a container of radioactive uranium powder and a rattlesnake.
In the town of Guthrie, Oklahoma State, police found the Ford Expedition, which has recently been listed as a hijacker. Having stopped the SUV and searched it, the officers found an open bottle of bourbon Kentucky Deluxe in the cabin, a container with radioactive uranium powder and a terrarium with a rattlesnake. And that’s not counting the gun in the glove box!
The driver of the car, Stephen Jennings, was charged with hijacking, transporting an open bottle of liquor in the cabin and driving with an invalid driver’s license. His passenger Rachel Rivera was previously convicted and violated the ban on the possession of firearms. No one could explain where the uranium came from in the car. To the rattlesnake there were no questions.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer