In the special edition of the Grand Tour, Jeremy Clarkson will exchange a car for a boatNovember 25, 2019
Clarkson, May and Hammond go on a trip on the water
Amazon Prime service shared the first trailer for the special edition of the Grand Tour show, in which the permanent hosts, Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond, go on a trip to Indochina. And not on cars, but on boats.
The new series, dubbed The Grand Tour: Seamen, will be released December 13, 2019 and will be one of several special issues. In it, Clarkson, May and Hammond have to get by water to the Mekong Delta through Vietnam and Cambodia. Despite the change of transport, the release will not do without racing.
In the next series filmed in Madagascar, the presenters will once again drive cars.
In October of this year, Jeremy Clarkson named the best supercar and “people’s” car of the year as part of the News UK Motor Awards. In the first nomination, the Ferrari 488 Pista won, and the Bentley Continental GT V8 became the best “people’s” car.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale