In the Red Bull presented war paint RB15February 18, 2019
The original version of the coloring of the new machine Red Bull Racing, demonstrated during the initial run-in of RB15 last Wednesday, was liked by many, but it was clear that in reality during the course of the season everything would look different.
In the morning on the first day of tests in Barcelona, the team presented a combat version of the design of the machine, which is really made in the tradition of Red Bull.
“In previous years, we started the season with a car designed so that it is remembered by many, but always returned to our traditional race colors,” recalled the press service of Red Bull Racing. “The season of 2019 is already the fourth since we use matte paint, but the RB15 design is based on the colors used by the team since the debut season of 2005 — blue, yellow and red.”
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan
- Coupe and convertible Audi TT get two new versions