In the Red Bull presented war paint RB15February 18, 2019
The original version of the coloring of the new machine Red Bull Racing, demonstrated during the initial run-in of RB15 last Wednesday, was liked by many, but it was clear that in reality during the course of the season everything would look different.
In the morning on the first day of tests in Barcelona, the team presented a combat version of the design of the machine, which is really made in the tradition of Red Bull.
“In previous years, we started the season with a car designed so that it is remembered by many, but always returned to our traditional race colors,” recalled the press service of Red Bull Racing. “The season of 2019 is already the fourth since we use matte paint, but the RB15 design is based on the colors used by the team since the debut season of 2005 — blue, yellow and red.”
- The powerful 2021 Audi RS3 sedan is tested at the Nurburgring
- Hybrids turned out to be less environmentally friendly than manufacturers claim
- Ford F-450 RC model presented
- Updated Hyundai H1 van spotted in tests
- The iconic Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing is on sale