In the Racing Point announced schedule for testsApril 1, 2019
This week in Bahrain will start the first series of official tests during the season.
Unlike many other teams, in Racing Point will only work with the main racers. On Tuesday, Lance Stroll will sit behind the wheel, and on Wednesday Sergio Perez will replace him.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV