In the old greenhouse they found a collection of classic JaguarDecember 6, 2019
An unusual find was made by the new owner of large greenhouses in the British village of Beaulieu.
In news feeds, there are regular news about strange car finds: either the grandson will find a unique Lamborghini in the grandmother’s garage, or the rare Zhiguli cars will be spotted in a UK landfill. Now, in the British village of Beaulieu, a private collection of classic Jaguar cars has been found. For years, this vintage wealth has been kept in the greenhouse. The collection was found by the new owner of the greenhouses. Removing the covers from the cars, he found that most of them are Jaguar E-type. Also met roadsters Jaguar XK140 and XK150.
In total, this forgotten collection totaled 30 copies of rare Jaguars. To this day, cars have reached in a rather poor state. The specific climate of the greenhouse did not spare them, and in one of the “Jaguars” they even found a bird’s nest.
Despite this, the owner of Beaulieu Garage bought an unusual collection. Those cars that are best preserved will be put up for sale. They will need only minimal maintenance. The rest of the machines need serious restoration.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari