In the old greenhouse they found a collection of classic JaguarDecember 6, 2019
An unusual find was made by the new owner of large greenhouses in the British village of Beaulieu.
In news feeds, there are regular news about strange car finds: either the grandson will find a unique Lamborghini in the grandmother’s garage, or the rare Zhiguli cars will be spotted in a UK landfill. Now, in the British village of Beaulieu, a private collection of classic Jaguar cars has been found. For years, this vintage wealth has been kept in the greenhouse. The collection was found by the new owner of the greenhouses. Removing the covers from the cars, he found that most of them are Jaguar E-type. Also met roadsters Jaguar XK140 and XK150.
In total, this forgotten collection totaled 30 copies of rare Jaguars. To this day, cars have reached in a rather poor state. The specific climate of the greenhouse did not spare them, and in one of the “Jaguars” they even found a bird’s nest.
Despite this, the owner of Beaulieu Garage bought an unusual collection. Those cars that are best preserved will be put up for sale. They will need only minimal maintenance. The rest of the machines need serious restoration.
- Buick unveils Envision Plus crossover and Verano Pro sedan
- Ford Evos has become a versatile SUV with an ultra-wide screen
- Fabio Cuartararo won the Portuguese MotoGP Grand Prix, Marquez 7th in first race since return
- Toyota unveils 2022 bZ4X electric crossover concept
- Lexus ES 2022 showcases updated exterior and new touchscreen