In the next three years, Toyota promises 31 new and updated modelsDecember 11, 2019
The Japanese automaker promises a full-scale attack on the automotive market. In the coming years there will be a significant update to the Toyota and Lexus lineup. The appearance of new and updated crossovers and pickups is expected.
Bob Carter, executive vice president of sales for Toyota Motor North America, said: “This is a huge leap forward, even if some of the updates are just a new level of decoration or an easy upgrade.”
Among the 31 new products will be four-wheel drive versions of Toyota Avalon and Camry sedans, a hybrid RAV4 Prime with a plug-in module, an upgraded Toyota Highlander crossover and a Lexus LC convertible, as well as probably updated Toyota Tacoma and Tundra pickups.
- Elon Musk promised an affordable electric car for Europe
- Electric cars Audi E-Tron and E-Tron Sportback have been updated
- Serial production of Skoda Enyaq iV electric car started in the Czech Republic
- Elon Musk named the range of the electric Tesla truck
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021