In the next three years, Toyota promises 31 new and updated modelsDecember 11, 2019
The Japanese automaker promises a full-scale attack on the automotive market. In the coming years there will be a significant update to the Toyota and Lexus lineup. The appearance of new and updated crossovers and pickups is expected.
Bob Carter, executive vice president of sales for Toyota Motor North America, said: “This is a huge leap forward, even if some of the updates are just a new level of decoration or an easy upgrade.”
Among the 31 new products will be four-wheel drive versions of Toyota Avalon and Camry sedans, a hybrid RAV4 Prime with a plug-in module, an upgraded Toyota Highlander crossover and a Lexus LC convertible, as well as probably updated Toyota Tacoma and Tundra pickups.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious