In the Internet revealed a new photo of the revived Toyota SupraDecember 24, 2018
The site SupraMKV published a new spy photo, giving an idea of the rear end of the revived Toyota Supra sports car. The public premiere of the car will be held in January 2019 at the Detroit Auto Show.
The image once again confirms that Supra will borrow some stylistic solutions from the FT-1 concept car, shown in Detroit in early 2014.
The new Toyota Supra will be equipped with a three-liter six-cylinder engine with two turbines, which is already equipped with a third-generation BMW Z4 platform sports car. On the European version of the model with the index Z4 M40i, this engine develops 340 liters. with. and 500 Nm of torque. It is assumed that the coupe can accelerate from the spot to the first 100 kmh in 4.5 seconds.
It is possible that in the future will become available two-liter engine with a capacity of about 260 horsepower. The engines will be paired with a six-speed automatic transmission or with an eight-speed automatic ZF.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air