In the garage they found the rarest 50-year-old Plymouth with almost no mileageMay 2, 2020
In the USA, they found another “time capsule” – the rarest 1970 Plymouth Cuda muscle car with almost no mileage. The car drove only 138 kilometers (86 miles). Almost all the time the car stood in the garage without movement.
The first owner bought the car in 1970 in honor of his retirement. The man hoped that now he would finally be able to afford to “come off the track”, so he asked the dealer to collect him top-end equipment with the most powerful V8 engine.
Unfortunately, the man managed to ride his car only a few times – he died the same year when he bought his Plymouth, and the widow took the car for storage. Soon she also died, and since then the car has stood motionless in the garage.
The car was preserved in a fully factory configuration, all parts are still original. This Plymouth itself is quite rare, and to meet an almost new instance is a huge fortune.
Together with the car, all the documents were found, according to which this Plymouth is one of the last copies of the Cuda model that came off the assembly line. The 426 Hemi engine is installed in the engine compartment with a return of 425 horsepower, it is combined with an automatic transmission. Even without any restoration work, the cost of this car is quite high – for a completely original muscle car with a tiny mileage, you can get $ 1.2 million
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery