In the FIA are looking for a replacement for Charlie WhitingMarch 15, 2019
The sudden death of FIA racing director Charlie Whiting shocked everyone. This weekend his duties are performed by Michael Masi. At a press conference in Melbourne, FIA President Jean Todt said that the federation is looking for a replacement for Whiting …
Jean Todt “Charlie had a very important role in Formula 1 and in the FIA. His death was a real shock for us. In the morning, the doctor Shandegre called me to report that Charlie did not wake up.
We did not have a plan to change the structure, but now we are in an emergency. We have a solution for this weekend, I am sure it will work fine. In addition, we will work closely with the teams.
Our team in Geneva began the search for a replacement. Discussion of the future structure of the Department of Formula 1 began a long time ago, we understood that Charlie will not be able to hold this position forever. We worked and thought about the future. Unfortunately, now we have to apply this plan earlier than we wanted. ”
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid