In the Ferrari will not change the engine on the car LeClaireApril 7, 2019
In the Ferrari confirmed that at the upcoming Grand Prix of China in the car of Charles LeClaire will be the same engine as in Bahrain.
Technical specialists of the team checked the power plant and came to the conclusion that the loss of speed in the last laps of the race was the result of a short circuit in the electronic control unit of the fuel injection system. In the Ferrari separately stressed that previously never encountered a similar problem.
Charles LeClaire confidently led the Bahrain Grand Prix, but shortly before the finish he lost speed due to engine problems and finished third.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company