In the Ferrari continue to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the companyMay 29, 2019
This year, Ferrari celebrates the 90th anniversary of the founding of the company, in the days of the Grand Prix of Canada and France on the cars of Vettel and Leclaire, as well as on the overalls of racers and mechanics will appear a logo in honor of the anniversary. It was already used during the days of the race weekend in Australia, and then the team returned the symbolism of the Mission Winnow title partner.
A few days ago in the Ferrari Museum opened the exhibition “90 anni” (“90 years”), which will last until next April. Visitors will see several legendary cars, in particular the Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider – it was on her in 1932 that the logo of the prancing stallion first appeared, as well as the Ferrari 500, which Alberto Askari won in 1952 and 1953; Niki Lauda’s Ferrari 312 T car, as well as the Ferrari F2004 by Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello, who won 15 of the 18 races, and finally, last year’s Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen SF71H.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon