In the excavator hid cocaine for $ 144 millionJuly 17, 2019
An excavator has arrived from South Africa to the Australian port of Kembla. The border guards were suspicious of the earthmoving machine and decided to “enlighten” it.
As it turned out, it was not for nothing that the excavator was stuffed with drugs: they hid 348 packs of cocaine worth 144 million dollars.
Then the police and the border guards sent the excavator to the destination and tied 2 recipients who followed him.
- HOFELE retrofits Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Named the debut date of the new Volkswagen Nivus
- Mercedes-Benz first published a photo of EQS
- Mercedes headquarters in the US will work from home all year
- Ford introduced a special version of the ST-Line for the Crossover Edge