In the excavator hid cocaine for $ 144 millionJuly 17, 2019
An excavator has arrived from South Africa to the Australian port of Kembla. The border guards were suspicious of the earthmoving machine and decided to “enlighten” it.
As it turned out, it was not for nothing that the excavator was stuffed with drugs: they hid 348 packs of cocaine worth 144 million dollars.
Then the police and the border guards sent the excavator to the destination and tied 2 recipients who followed him.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine