In the excavator hid cocaine for $ 144 millionJuly 17, 2019
An excavator has arrived from South Africa to the Australian port of Kembla. The border guards were suspicious of the earthmoving machine and decided to “enlighten” it.
As it turned out, it was not for nothing that the excavator was stuffed with drugs: they hid 348 packs of cocaine worth 144 million dollars.
Then the police and the border guards sent the excavator to the destination and tied 2 recipients who followed him.
- Dodge Demon staged a desert race with the new Toyota Supra
- Mazda will present at the Los Angeles Auto Show several new models
- BMW confirms support for Jaguar Land Rover
- All-wheel drive Fiat 500X Sport Edition will show in Los Angeles
- New MINI JCW GP and SE debut in Los Angeles