In the European Union, all cars are equipped with breathalyzersJuly 1, 2020
Innovations should increase road safety.
By 2024, all vehicles in Europe should be equipped with breathalyzers, which will help reduce the number of accidents on the roads and generally increase road safety.
It is planned that before the start of movement m the driver will be required to use a breathalyzer and if the indicator exceeds the permissible norm, the car simply will not start. In addition, a new system package should include an automatic braking and speed control system.
Also, cars in Europe can be equipped with automatic shutdown of all sensors during sharp braking, a warning system when reversing, and also put “black boxes”.
According to experts, the number of traffic accidents will be reduced by 25 thousand units, if innovations are accepted before 2038. In turn, the number of injuries will fall by 140 thousand.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network