In Thailand, 20 people died in a collision of a train with a busOctober 12, 2020
Chachoengsao Province Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Office reported.
It is noted that more than 30 people were injured as a result of the incident. In total, at the time of the incident, there were about 60 people on the bus, it was going from Samut Prakan province to one of the Chachoengsao temples.
According to preliminary information, the bus driver, despite the working semaphore, tried to slip in front of an approaching train.
- Rare mid-engined Peugeot 207 THP Spider spotted
- Extra mirrors made for Jeep Wrangler
- Drag racing: BMW M2 CS vs Jaguar F-Type
- Pickup Mazda BT-50 received two new versions
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035