In Tesla found the original way to help the owners of electric carsJanuary 16, 2019
In China, we found a way to solve the problem of blocking Tesla Supercharger charging stations. To unlock a place to charge you will need to download a special application.
In the parking spaces, locks with QR codes are installed, which will then need to be scanned with the help of the application itself.
The developers note that this method works fine. Thanks to this, every Tesla electric vehicle driver can be sure that having arrived not at the station, there will definitely be a place for him.
So far, such a system is available only in China, but it is quite possible that it will very soon be available worldwide. In particular, in the USA, where problems began with blocking charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer