In Switzerland, found an unusual ChevroletApril 13, 2020
If you happen to be in Zurich, then you can rent this unusual Chevrolet El Corvettino C5 Pickup.
A non-standard version of the iconic American sports car was discovered in Switzerland. The car is owned by Neufeld’s Special Cars Zurich, which since 1972 has specialized in the sale of classic cars and rental cars for filming.
In particular, this Corvette is converted into an original camera-car. For filming, instead of the trunk, a small cargo area, finished with “stainless steel”, was installed. The salon is separated by a special panel with a small window. If desired, the roof panel can be removed.
The fifth-generation Chevrolet Corvette (1997-2004) served as the “donor” for the unusual specimen. The car is equipped with a base 5.7-liter V8 and has a two-tone color in the first generation Corvette style.
- 2022 Ford Expedition updated SUV prototype spotted
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured
- Porsche tests the powerful Cayman GT4 RS coupe
- Bloodhound will not be able to set a new world speed record
- Details of the updated Toyota Prius have become known