In Spain, will recall Senna and RatzenbergeraMay 1, 2019
The organizers of the Grand Prix of Spain will pay tribute to the memory of Roland Ratzenberger and Ayrton Senna, who died 25 years ago at the Grand Prix of San Marino in Imola.
In the course of the weekend, together with Liberty Media, they will hold several events telling about the life and career of Ratzenberger and Senna. Fans will hand out small Austrian-Brazilian flags, and a big flag after the finish will raise the winner of the Grand Prix.
On Wednesday, May 8, in El Palau Robert de Barcelona will show the monument to Ayrton Senna, created by British sculptor Paul Oz – and 15 historic Formula 1 cars.
After that, the monument will be delivered to the circuit, where during the weekend, fans will be able to see it behind the main stand.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers