In Renault announced the schedule of racers on the testsMay 13, 2019
In Renault F1 announced the schedule of work of the racers for the upcoming tests in Barcelona.
On Tuesday, Nico Hulkenberg will sit behind the wheel, on Wednesday, Formula 2 driver Jake Aitken.
Jake participated in past tests Renault F1, which took place in early April in Bahrain, then his partner was Daniel Riccardo.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed