In Red Bull are preparing serious updates of the machine.April 5, 2019
The results of the first two races of the season did not meet the expectations of the management of Red Bull Racing – the third and fourth places of Max Verstappen are far from the goals of the team. As it turned out, the lack of speed of the RB15 is associated with insufficient aerodynamic efficiency.
The consultant to the concern Helmut Marko confirmed this to the German Auto Motor und Sport: “Adrian Newey is deeply immersed in his thoughts. This means that he realized the problem. I hope he will find a solution. ”
Marco said in more detail that the team is preparing serious updates for the car: “The problems are connected with aerodynamics and chassis, but we will not have a new car. The solution can not be found in one week. The first updates we get on the stage in China next week, and only the Spanish Grand Prix will be ready all the aerodynamic innovations.
Honda does their job well – nothing breaks. We ourselves are wrong with the balance. Now we do not have enough speed, so the car should be better. We must gradually reduce the backlog of Mercedes and Ferrari, to find a solution to the problem. It is really necessary. ”
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests