In Poland, the owners of electric vehicles staged a rally against conventional carsFebruary 8, 2019
About ten people arrived at their electric vehicles at the gas station and blocked access to all gas stations.
One of the organizers of the action said that in this way they tried to draw the attention of owners of ordinary cars to how they block places for charging electric cars. According to him, this problem is quite common – very often car owners see an empty space in the parking lot and immediately call in on it. At the same time, they absolutely do not pay attention to the fact that these places are equipped for charging electric vehicles.
The organizers of the action hope that their actions will help at least a little to attract the attention of other drivers, and they will understand how incorrectly they act in relation to others.
It is worth noting that many YouTube users in the comments under the published video stressed that they support the action. However, there were those who expressed their indignation at the behavior of electric vehicle owners.
As previously reported, many owners of electric vehicles in the United States began to be harassed by drivers of cars with petrol or diesel engines.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S