In Pirelli summed up Friday’s workout in SpainMay 11, 2019
The head of the auto racing unit Pirelli Mario Isola summed up the results of Friday free races in Spain, noting that the speed difference between Hard and Medium was higher than expected.
Mario Isola: “Following the results of the first day of training in Spain, I have nothing to tell, but it was predictable – the track is very well known to the teams and riders. The gaps between the two leading teams are small, and Haas showed a pace that was sometimes close to the leaders.
As usual, in Barcelona it all comes down to finding a small advantage. In such conditions it is especially important to prepare for the qualification, because on this route it is difficult to overtake.
We are pleased with the work of tires, and the only surprise can be considered the fact that the difference in speed between the compositions of Hard and Medium was higher than expected. ”
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype