In Pirelli explained the choice of compositions for the Grand Prix of MexicoOctober 22, 2019
At the Grand Prix of Mexico, tire workers from Pirelli will bring the compositions C2, C3 and C4. The head of the auto racing division of the Italian company Mario Isola explained what dictated this choice.
Mario Isola: “In Mexico there are always difficult and unpredictable races. There is a fantastic atmosphere on the track, especially at the Stadium, where the riders hear the fans greet them. There are several good places for overtaking on the track, and in the past we saw various options for the strategy, as well as changeable weather conditions.
The high location of Mexico City above sea level affects not only the settings of the machine, but also on the tires. As a result, despite the high downforce settings, the cars feel as if they have a low downforce, and at the same time they slide very much. This time we brought in tougher compositions than last year. This choice should allow riders to attack to the limit. ”
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network