In Pirelli do not know what went wrong at FerrariMarch 18, 2019
After the finish in the race, which brought only fourth place – and that is because Ferrari did not allow Charles Lecler to come forward, Sebastian Vettel spoke about the problems with rubber – and before the pit stop, when he used Soft, and especially after – when he switched to Medium.
In Pirelli do not understand the causes of these problems, because the same compositions worked perfectly for other riders.
Mario Isola, Pirelli: “I don’t know why this happened. Perhaps, in the Ferrari could not get from the tires of the maximum.
Tires Medium worked fine on many other machines, for example – the Toro Rosso and Red Bull Racing. Pierre Gusli and Daniel Kvyat started on them and drove a great distance in heavy vehicles. And Bottas showed on Medium the best time of the race for two laps to the finish. This is not to say that the Medium tires as a whole did not work. Maybe something went wrong at Ferrari “.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station