In Pirelli do not know what went wrong at FerrariMarch 18, 2019
After the finish in the race, which brought only fourth place – and that is because Ferrari did not allow Charles Lecler to come forward, Sebastian Vettel spoke about the problems with rubber – and before the pit stop, when he used Soft, and especially after – when he switched to Medium.
In Pirelli do not understand the causes of these problems, because the same compositions worked perfectly for other riders.
Mario Isola, Pirelli: “I don’t know why this happened. Perhaps, in the Ferrari could not get from the tires of the maximum.
Tires Medium worked fine on many other machines, for example – the Toro Rosso and Red Bull Racing. Pierre Gusli and Daniel Kvyat started on them and drove a great distance in heavy vehicles. And Bottas showed on Medium the best time of the race for two laps to the finish. This is not to say that the Medium tires as a whole did not work. Maybe something went wrong at Ferrari “.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan