In Pirelli confirmed the choice of tires for the Australian Grand PrixMarch 5, 2019
In Pirelli confirmed the choice of the number of sets of tires made by the teams in front of the Australian Grand Prix.
Standard labeling Hard, Medium and Soft at the first stage of the season will receive the compositions C2, C3 and C4. In fact, the choice is similar to last year, when UltraSoft, SuperSoft and Soft tires were brought to Pirelli.
The teams have traditionally relied on the softest composition, but the number of sets of tougher tires sometimes differs even between partners …
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark