In Pirelli confirmed the choice of tires for the Australian Grand PrixMarch 5, 2019
In Pirelli confirmed the choice of the number of sets of tires made by the teams in front of the Australian Grand Prix.
Standard labeling Hard, Medium and Soft at the first stage of the season will receive the compositions C2, C3 and C4. In fact, the choice is similar to last year, when UltraSoft, SuperSoft and Soft tires were brought to Pirelli.
The teams have traditionally relied on the softest composition, but the number of sets of tougher tires sometimes differs even between partners …
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform