In Pirelli confirmed the choice of tires for the Australian Grand PrixMarch 5, 2019
In Pirelli confirmed the choice of the number of sets of tires made by the teams in front of the Australian Grand Prix.
Standard labeling Hard, Medium and Soft at the first stage of the season will receive the compositions C2, C3 and C4. In fact, the choice is similar to last year, when UltraSoft, SuperSoft and Soft tires were brought to Pirelli.
The teams have traditionally relied on the softest composition, but the number of sets of tougher tires sometimes differs even between partners …
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery